AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  Wiki  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

English only

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Étoile
Plume de Feu

Plume de Feu
Étoile

Masculin
Date de naissance : 01/05/1996

Membre
Livre préféré::
Dernier livre lu:: Exil

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Oct - 17:12:06

I think it's easier writing English than speaking English.
If I do a mistake, tell me, I want to improve my English for reading " La guerre des clans/Warriors " in English because now I'm reading " Secrets of the clans " and it's very interesting, so I want to read the others Fields Guides faster than I read now.

I'm very happy because yersteday my English prof said that we'll go to " Cambridge " ! It will be the third time I go in England ! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://forum-guerredesclans.forumgratuit.org/
Étoile
Souffle de Lune

Souffle de Lune
Étoile

Féminin
Date de naissance : 22/04/1995

Membre
Dernier livre lu::

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMar 11 Oct - 17:47:11

Plume de Feu a écrit:
I think it's easier writing English than speaking English.
If I do make a mistake, tell me, I want to improve my English for reading " La guerre des clans/Warriors " in English because now I'm reading " Secrets of the clans " and it's very interesting, so I want to read the others Fields Guides faster than I read do now.

I'm very happy because yersterday my English prof teacher said that we'll go to " Cambridge " ! It will be the third time I go in England ! Very Happy
Your English is pretty good! Wink For reading, there’s no secret, you have to practice, practice, and practice. It’s normal to read slowly at the beginning. When experience comes, you will read a lot more faster, it will almost seem natural to you. The series vocabulary’s always the same in each book, so you will get used to it and improve your skills very quickly.
Modérateur

Poil de Moustache
Modérateur

Masculin
Date de naissance : 01/01/1900

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 4:06:23

Souffle de Lune a écrit:
For reading, there’s no secret, you have to practice, practice, and practice. It’s normal to read slowly at the beginning. When experience comes, you will read a lot more faster, it will almost seem natural to you. The series vocabulary’s always the same in each book, so you will get used to it and improve your skills very quickly.

Is it normal to use a dictionary each two minutes ?
I've ordered the box "Power of Three" by Internen, but it is (bloqué à la douane ? I got a hole Razz), and I think I can begin to read (dans) fourteen days.
I'm sorry, it's the morning at my, and I'm tired. x)
Nuage d'Océan

Nuage d'Océan
Administratrice ; Gagnante du Concours photo

Féminin
Date de naissance : 12/09/1995

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 6:30:05

I read books wich most of them (? not sure of thiq sentence xD ) in English, but I'm not better in English x) I have more vocabulary that's all. I'm a shit in english and I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes when I write ><
And for English Litterary, we will have to write a novel, I will screw up ==
Administratrice
Poussière d'Etoiles

Poussière d'Etoiles
Administratrice

Féminin
Date de naissance : 21/01/1995

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 11:18:54

I've got to read Bluestar Prophecy ! bwaa
Because I wanna read the third cycle in english, but I'm to busy by over books, I don't have time ! And I will be the only who haven't read "Vision" in the forum. Blame on me.
I'm gonna hurry up ! >.<

Oh ! I forget it ! Yesterday I read The Fellowship of The Ring in my High School "CDI". I took 1 hour reading 15 pages ! Tolkien is long reading in french, but in english it's just horrible ! What a Face
Étoile
Souffle de Lune

Souffle de Lune
Étoile

Féminin
Date de naissance : 22/04/1995

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 11:49:51

Poil de Moustache a écrit:
Souffle de Lune a écrit:
For reading, there’s no secret, you have to practice, practice, and practice. It’s normal to read slowly at the beginning. When experience comes, you will read a lot more faster, it will almost seem natural to you. The series vocabulary’s always the same in each book, so you will get used to it and improve your skills very quickly.

Is it normal to use a dictionary each two minutes ?
I've ordered the box "Power of Three" by Internen, but it is (bloqué à la douane ? I got a hole Razz), and I think I can begin to read (dans) fourteen days.
I'm sorry, it's the morning at my, and I'm tired. x)
Yup, it’s normal, the beginning is always the worst part. You have to persevere!

Litterally, it’s “stuck in customs”, but I’m not sure at all. And… Beware of litteral translation, natives (or not) might laugh when reading the “I got a hole” part in your text xD

Nuage d'Océan a écrit:
I read books wich most of them (? not sure of thiq sentence xD ) in English, but I'm not better in English x) I have more vocabulary that's all. I'm a shit in english and I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes when I write ><
For your sentence, it should be “Most of the books I read are English”, but I’m not 100% sure. Anyway, that’s funny, I need more vocabulary and you need more grammar. I guess we don’t learn English the same way. Razz

Poussière d'Etoiles a écrit:
Because I wanna read the third cycle in english, but I'm to busy by over books, I don't have time ! And I will be the only who haven't read "Vision" in the forum. Blame on me.
I'm gonna hurry up ! >.<
The virus spreads. My conquest is on its way. Beware. But that’s a good, nice virus. THE VIRUS OF READING IN ENGLIIISH! *zombie-like moans*
Administratrice
Poussière d'Etoiles

Poussière d'Etoiles
Administratrice

Féminin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 11:56:52

Souffle de Lune a écrit:

I'm gonna hurry up ! >.<
The virus spreads. My conquest is on its way. Beware. But that’s a good, nice virus. THE VIRUS OF READING IN ENGLIIISH! *zombie-like moans*
I've already start to read it, but I stoped for over books. So no no your conquest is not on its way Razz
Administratrice
Patte de feu

Patte de feu
Administratrice

Féminin
Date de naissance : 10/04/1997

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 11:57:35

I begin with the Warriors' mangas, and then, the books. Now I read so well in english! So I have books with 400 pages and more, in my English class, when the others have 50 pages book. x) I read actually Crookedstar's Promise, Blood Sport & The Red Pyramid (Rick Riordan). ^^
Guerrier Aguerri
Plume d'Aurore

Plume d'Aurore
Guerrier Aguerri

Masculin
Date de naissance : 29/07/1999

Membre
Dernier livre lu:: Jules Verne : Hector Servadac

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 16:31:26

And I will be the only who haven't read "Vision" in the forum. Blame on me.

No, you're not alone ! Razz

Souffle de Lune a écrit:

AAAARGGH ! I got that virus !!! I'm "écumer" eBay or PriceMinister for reading. Reading. Reading. READING !!

(Arrrgh! Why does that f*cking books don't arrive immediatly ?)

Dernière édition par Plume d'Aurore le Jeu 13 Oct - 11:02:10, édité 1 fois
Étoile
Plume de Feu

Plume de Feu
Étoile

Masculin

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 17:03:13

I've ever red " The rise of Scourge " and it was very easy, I didn't understand all the sentences but I always understound the sense of the sentences. Now, I read the end of the second part of Warriors and after I want to read the Fields Guides ( who seem very interesting ) and after the third part and them the fourth.
Membre de l'année
Plume de Joie

Plume de Joie
Membre de l'année

Masculin
Date de naissance : 11/06/1997

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 18:13:09

Me, I look the pictures in the thirsd manga of Tigerstars and sasha xP
I haven't got the virus of reading in english. I haven't got the concentration for Razz.
But my problem is that I speak english like I speak french...
Jeune Guerrier
Plume de Faucon

Plume de Faucon
Jeune Guerrier

Masculin
Date de naissance : 19/10/1993

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Oct - 21:17:17

I'm noticing a few people using words like "litteral" and "litterary", and I feel the need to point out that there's only one "t" in words like that. Just a little nitpick.

And I will be the only who haven't read "Vision" in the forum. Blame on me.
I believe you mean "Shame on me". I mean, I guess you not having read it is your fault, but it seems an odd thing to throw around blame for. Feeling ashamed of that, on the other hand, makes more sense. Very Happy

Oh ! I forget it ! Yesterday I read The Fellowship of The Ring in my High School "CDI". I took 1 hour reading 15 pages ! Tolkien is long reading in french, but in english it's just horrible ! What a Face
Oh God... I haven't actually read any of The Lord of the Rings, but I know it's a pretty dense book. Reading it in anything other than your first language must be tough...

Plume d'Aurore a écrit:
(Arrrgh! Why does that f***cking books don't arrive immediatly ?)
I'm counting a few too many asterisks there...

Your negation is a bit awkward here, too. It would be "Why doesn't that fucking book arrive immediately?"
http://hyperadam.deviantart.com
Modérateur

Poil de Moustache
Modérateur

Masculin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Oct - 10:55:07

I'm gonna hurry up ! >.<

Oh ! I forget it ! Yesterday I read The Fellowship of The Ring in my High School "CDI". I took 1 hour reading 15 pages ! Tolkien is long reading in french, but in English it's just horrible ! What a Face
I've got to read ? Is it not "I have to read" ?
Sorry but I take the opportunity What a Face
No, I didn't read "Vision" too. ><
We're late ! agaa
Étoile
Plume de Feu

Plume de Feu
Étoile

Masculin

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Oct - 16:46:23

Yes, we're very late ! I was reading " secrets of the clans " when my french teacher said : " you have to read a book " so I stopped to read it and now I'm reading " Thérèse Racquin " a very borring book. After, I will finish " secrets of the clans " and after I will continue with " crépuscule " ( = Twilight ).

Dernière édition par Plume de Feu le Ven 14 Oct - 17:28:17, édité 1 fois
Modérateur

Poil de Moustache
Modérateur

Masculin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Oct - 17:04:27

Thérèse Raquin ! I love it Razz
Crepuscule ? You can read it in french !
Guerrier Aguerri
Plume d'Aurore

Plume d'Aurore
Guerrier Aguerri

Masculin
Date de naissance : 29/07/1999

Membre
Dernier livre lu:: Jules Verne : Hector Servadac

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Oct - 17:51:45

Crépuscule --> Twilight. Wink
Administratrice
Poussière d'Etoiles

Poussière d'Etoiles
Administratrice

Féminin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Oct - 17:57:02

Plume de Faucon a écrit:

Oh God... I haven't actually read any of The Lord of the Rings, but I know it's a pretty dense book. Reading it in anything other than your first language must be tough...
Oooh yeah, very very tough ^^
You must read it !!!! It's just amazing ! bwaa
Nuage d'Océan

Nuage d'Océan

Féminin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJeu 13 Oct - 19:13:41

Souffle de Lune a écrit:

Nuage d'Océan a écrit:
For your sentence, it should be “Most of the books I read are English”, but I’m not 100% sure. Anyway, that’s funny, I need more vocabulary and you need more grammar. I guess we don’t learn English the same way. Razz

Ah ah I know I'm sooooooooo bad in English x) Thanks to correct me (a) I hate grammar.

In english literrary, we have to write a detective novel ( I said that before but it was not sure, now, it is). That's fun, I'm so proud of the begining (the portrait of the detective xD). Maybe I'll post the novel here - in histoires personnelles-, I don't know =='
Modérateur

Poil de Moustache
Modérateur

Masculin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 7:16:24

Nuage d'Océan [off] a écrit:
In english literrary, we have to write a detective novel ( I said that before but it was not sure, now, it is). That's fun, I'm so proud of the begining (the portrait of the detective xD). Maybe I'll post the novel here - in histoires personnelles-, I don't know =='

Good luck !
Why do it write [off] in the end of your pseudo ?
Nuage d'Océan

Nuage d'Océan

Féminin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 16:22:47

It's mean I'm absent. Because I can't see a lot of members Rolling Eyes
Étoile
Plume de Feu

Plume de Feu
Étoile

Masculin

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 17:26:00

Poil de Moustache : You love Thérèse Raquin ! Shocked I'm at the 18th chapter and I can see that the book is just descriptions, descriptions an descriptions again ! It's so boring !

Plume d'Aurore : Thank you for translate " crépuscule ". Wink
Nuage d'Océan

Nuage d'Océan

Féminin

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 17:33:35

Zola like Balzac (a) used a lot of descriptions in their books, that's hard to read xD
Étoile
Plume de Feu

Plume de Feu
Étoile

Masculin

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 17:36:03

Yes, it's longer to read just one chapter than in Warriors and, at the end, you see that they were no action... But I will finish it this week end.
Membre de l'année
Plume de Joie

Plume de Joie
Membre de l'année

Masculin
Date de naissance : 11/06/1997

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 17:42:49

When there is descriptions, i think at other thing. therefore I have to read twice like I forget what I read xP
Étoile
Plume de Feu

Plume de Feu
Étoile

Masculin

Membre

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeVen 14 Oct - 18:58:06

Yes, me to, it arrived to me in Thérèse Raquin and sometimes in Warriors but there are not too many descriptions in it.

Contenu sponsorisé

English only - Page 11 _
MessageSujet: Re: English only   English only - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

English only

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 11 sur 15Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivant